Friday, August 27, 2010

Kitty Rescue

On Wednesday night , my daughter, son and I were out walking our dogs and we heard this horrible moan coming from the dry creek bed that runs behind the group of houses we were walking by. We went to explore and found some kitties that had been abandoned. So we tried to get them out but it was way too dark. So the next morning I went back and after two hours of coercing I removed them from the rocks they were hiding under. They were starving which is just so sad. They had no bugs on them, (which means they hadn't been there very long) and after there initial reservations about me they are just some of the sweetest kitties you could find.

1 comment:

jillytacy said...

We love kitties! How sad that they were abandoned but how lucky that you rescued them! They look like they could use some food and some love!