I love owls...as you can see. Several of my family members have drawn pictures of owls for me.
These next couple of pictures are of photos of my family. I found this great old frames (in my mother-in-laws attic) and decided to blow up photos of my family. When I walk up and down the stairs I feel surrounded by their love. I have pictures that the family has drawn up and down the stairs and these photos on the landing.


The gifts I love best are those that are created by someone's hands. You can feel the love that goes into creating them. The imperfections are apparent and yet those are the things that endear them to me. This framed handstitched picture was given to me by a friend when I got married (1986). I have switched the frame recently but it means so much to me.
The gifts I love best are those that are created by someone's hands. You can feel the love that goes into creating them. The imperfections are apparent and yet those are the things that endear them to me. This framed handstitched picture was given to me by a friend when I got married (1986). I have switched the frame recently but it means so much to me.
Love these flowers and crows from Kathe Wahlfart. This is a lovely shop in Germany.
I took this old window pane that I found on the streets of Germany in a trash bin. I had bought the top and bottom photos while on the bridge in Prague. They are taking of the exact place I bought them. One is a winter scene and the other is a summer scene.
The light is what guides you home, the warmth is what keeps you there. ~Ellie Rodriguez
The light is what guides you home, the warmth is what keeps you there. ~Ellie Rodriguez
No comments:
Post a Comment