Sunday, March 11, 2012

Working in the Garden



I planted an Olive tree! So excited to see how this develops!



A friend gave me the stones for the border. He was working on a job site and they were going to throw them away! So I started using them as edging. I like the way it looks.





Four O'clocks that appeared! I don't remember planting them but they keep coming back every year!








I have begun work in the backyard. I showed you pictures of the pond previously. I am slowly planting natives in the yard. When I worked at the nursery I would take the plants home that they were going to throw away. My thought was it only took my time to plant them if they don't come up it's okay. I will try again. It will be fun to see what has made it and reappears again!








No comments: